Saturday, June 16, 2012

My little "Duathlon" and it's super-daunting !!

Inspired by the chilli race, aka Powerman, I decided to bring out my bike for a workout. Damn. My bike has been in display at the corner of my house since the 40th anniversary Cyclothon ! USM was a convenient choice but also a tough choice with its steep slopes and way-too-many humps during downhills. I also noticed some drivers were not that accomodating and I have to keep looking at the back and side constantly. But that was a great workout nonetheless though I was spewing out the F words as I climbed up the steep slopes. Just felt like I was Lance Armstrong (minus the timing). Nothing great abt the timing but hey, who cares. :D

Distance : 13.45 km
Timing : 21.3km/hr

Well, I did the unthinkable. I decided to run after a bike ride, to simulate the Powerman regime. Running right after a ride is totally a new experience. Weird feeling. Had to run kangkang at the start and still reeling from the numbness at the arse, the thigh and the 2 balls. Felt like my bottom half is separated from my body top ! Well, I ran on and did a round campus run !

No comments:

Post a Comment