Sunday, August 12, 2012

Garmin Forerunner 305 - R.I.P

So my I lost my Garmin Forerunner 305 :-(   LOST, not that it spoiled beyond repair or any other reasons. So the fateful day on 8/8/2012 (Crap, what a nice date !). I did my speedwork @ USM field. I must have removed it after the run and forgot to bring home. Did not realized it until Saturday. I ran with my iPhone on Thursday and Friday was a rest day. Went back to hunt for it, no chance. The grass were mown clean and wheoever found it, good luck !
Very incovenient to run with iPhone.. but that looks like the temporary solution until I get my new replacement ! Or I may just run using my instinct in my 4 up-coiming races : Larian Hijau, Eco Challenge, SP HM and Larian Merdeka !
The bright spot is a friend is helping to get one on a discounted rate from US :)  So, until then.. let's wait and see..

R.I.P. My Garmin Forerunner who has been with me since April 2011, covering well over 2000km runs and traveled over so many cities and countries...

No comments:

Post a Comment