Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Cool Running blog....

OK. I must admit. This blog is ONE YEAR late ! I was supposed to start blogging after my PBIM in 2009 but procrastination sets in... and here I am, 1 year later :P

Better late than never lah.. I blog this so that I can keep track of my runs, the records and trainings.. Also, something for me to look back later !

Reflections of 2010.. I did a total of 5 runs, with a total distance of 84km, time spent 10 hrs 3 mins running.. Pretty satisfying as the runs has brought to places I have never been to, like Cyberjaya and around Tg Bungah and Teluk Kumbar interior. It is during the Malakoff Run that I got notice of the Penang Swimming Club and the amazing sunrise which led me signing up as member 2 months later !

So, overall, a great step forward in my Cool Running in 2010..

1) February 28 - Merentas Desa Pulau Pinang 6km @ Teluk Kumbar, 45mins
2) March 27 - Energizer Night Race 21km @ Cyberjaya, 2 hrs 52 mins
3) May 30 - Malakoff 26km @ Taman Perbandaran PP, 3 hrs 31 mins
4) October 17 - City Run 10km @ Georgetown, 55mins
5) November 21 - Penang Bridge International Marathon (PBIM) 21km, 2 hrs 40 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment