Saturday, January 1, 2011

First day of the new year - 1.1.11 !! Hello 2011 !!

One of my year's resolutions is to run a total of 200km this year.. I ran 31km in 2009 (mostly 2H 2009 when I started running), 84km in 2010... To hit 200km, I must run, say almost 10 half-marathons. So obviously, I need to run a couple full-marathons. The plan is run all half-marathons and the big 3 marathons - KL Standard Chartered Marathon (around july), PBIM (Nov) and Singapore Standard Chartered marathon (Dec).

My 2 assignments will be:

1) Mar 13 - Bareno Run. I have registered for 21km (RM50).. Stadium Bukit Jalil is the starting and end point. This one still TBD since it clashes with my cousin's wedding !!

2) April 16 - Energizer Night Race. I have also signed up for 21km (RM55). This is going to be an interesting route as it runs 2 loops inside the Formula 1 circuit at Sepang before going round the Sepang area. I have also managed to bring in a running partner in the form of Dr Ooi and we plan to drive down and come back on the night itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment