Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Brooks Pure Cadence for me and a Brooks Ghost 4 for her (Jadyn) !!

Shoes #1 - Pure Cadence (me)


So I am into buying new pair of running shoes again.. The neutral Brooks Glycerin is just not for me.. Maybe I will just it for casual easy runs but definitely not for training and races..
My Ravenna 2 is also expired, probably another couple of races before I retire it.. I am very interested in the Pure Projects shoes.. and maybe my first foray into "minimalist" shoes ! I know it will take some time to get used to but I will try nonetheless.

Pure Cadence is in the Brooks “Support/Stability” category and I am getting my red color ones. According to Brooksrunning.com, the PureCadence allows runners to “experience the liberating feel of lean, lightweight design with stability innovations like a reinforced heel that cradles the foot, and landing zone pod that encourages a midfoot strike.” Perfect ! Fingers crossed :)


Shoes #2 - Ghost 4 (Jadyn)

As a recognition to Jadyn for winning the #2 placing at the school's run, I decided it's time to get her a proper running shoes.. also to prevent any unnecessary injury.. She saw this and immediately got her a size 4. Now I have more 'excuse' to drag her lazy bum off the sofa and start running with me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment