Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HOT Sepetember month.. and it's also an exam month for Jadyn !

As pointed out by Choo in Facebook, Sepetember will be a HOT month for running with multiple runs scheduled pretty much back to back and even overlapped !


1 Sept
Sungai Petani Half Marathon. I have registered for this. Will be travelling down with WL and KM in that morning.. So minimum time wasted for that weekend. It's a Saturday in fact !


9 Sept
There are 2 runs and a ride. 2012 KOTR 16.8km @ Sunway Pyramid and River Jungle Marathon @ Hulu Langat. I guess I will give these 2 a bye since I plan to participate in the ride at CFAL (Campaign for a Lane) on the same Sunday. It's gonna be a 82km roun-island ride and since Biking events are hard to come by in Penang, I will definitely do this.

16 Sept
Ipoh International Marathon. Alas, it'll be the final exam in the week that follows. So I guess I will have to forgo this !

So come September, it'll be a 21km run and a 82km ride :)

and i do hope that's the last month before I start my assignment (yet to be finalized).

No comments:

Post a Comment