Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 2 @ Chandler - Running has been hard to come by..

It's been almost 2 weeks since I arrived Chandler.. Not much opportunity for a workout due to work and sun-sets early during winter @ 5.45pm. Really need to make full use of the gym at night. Weekends is reserved for jalan2.

Week 1 - zero mileage, ended with the Arizona Rock n Roll 42k
Week 2 - 5km recovery run on Tuesday.. That's all :(
Week 3 - I must ramp up my training !!

My next race - supposedly the 2/2 Arizona Road Runners Desert Classic @ Surprise, 1 hr from here. Still in 2 minds if I should run as i just completed my run last week.. Also, I am really itching for the Lost Dutchman on 2/17.. The next one will be Phoenix Marathon on 3/2..

Went to Sedona and Flagstaff over the weekend (1/26-1/27).. Really a superb place to have a run -rave run to be exact.. Too bad it was drizzling the whole day and on Sunday mostly, so didn't have a chance to do any run. Sedona Marathon will be on 2/2.. Should be an exciting route with the roller coaster run..

No comments:

Post a Comment