Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The start of Morning Runs aka Cool Running !

I started to run in the morning.. At least I don't have to rush back after work and worry where to keep my laptop and whether it's too late and getting dark.. Will see how it goes..
I wake up around 6.30am and then run for 2-3km either at USM Stadium or Taman Pekaka.. I used to run at USM but since it's illegal (only opened for USM staff and students), I hv to avoid being 'caught'.. Don't like the feelings, as though I do major violations.. So, I opted for Taman Pekaka..
The longest break allowed me to run in the morning the past 1.5 weeks.. Cool running indeed ! Love the cold air, the tranquility and the freedom to run on my own !
I also installed RunKeeper on my iPhone to track my run.. So I hv to run with my iPhone,, Get used to it already by now..



The Stadium in the morning



The Runkeeper apps that keeps track of my runs



My Jan 4th 2011 Run @ Taman Pekaka - 22 mins, 3.49KM, average speed 6:24 mins per KM



My Dec 27th 2010 Run @ USM - ~34 mins, 5.2KM, average speed 6:30 mins per KM

No comments:

Post a Comment