Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jan 20 - Jaden's Birthday & Thaipusam Run

Today is 1-20-2011.. Jaden's 4th birthday and it's a Thaipsam holiday too, hence no Botanical Garden for me, just plain old PISA. Think PISA is really boring lah.. All square and big buildings only vs what Botanical has to offer.. But hey, no complains, better than USM Stadium- even more eerie ! The air us actually quite fresh and cooling - aligned with my cool running theme ! :-P..

Started running at around 6.45am.. Already have people started walking and running..



Today's run : D: 4.02KM ; T: 25:09 mins ; S: 9.6KM/hr ; P: 6:21mins/KM

Can't wait to go back to Botanical Gardens tomorrow morning - that will be my turning-40 birthday run ! :-)

I used both Runkeeper to track my timing.. Just realized that Runkeeper tracks using mins/KM, while Motion GPS tracks KM/hr..




No comments:

Post a Comment