Saturday, July 16, 2011

Even hazier run - Jul 16 !!

Went for a run today, starting off from Youth Park as usual.. Not many runners, actually, I only saw 2 other guys around. Decided to do an LSD to clock tower.. Not exactly a 'slow' run as I wanted.. Did a total of 16km, by looping the Esplanade 3 times. Brought back memories - that is my usual running track in the late 80's with my parents !

The haze got significantly worse otw back. Even from Esplanade, the Straits Quay light tower is hardly visible. Didn't feel well on my throat, a bit of choking. Must be the haze.. So in total, did 16.06km, around 6:20min/km (not slow per se)..

Will see how it goes tomorrow morning.. If the haze is as bad, I may give it a miss rather than choking myself..

and something to look forward to.. It's a Transformers 3 movie day tmrw @ 3pm with the kids @ First Avenue !!

No comments:

Post a Comment