Sunday, July 24, 2011

Start of 18 weeks countdown to PBIM... and my training plan too !

18 weeks to go for PBIM, my FMV ! and I have come out with my own training plan, I would say a hybrid of a few plans I have read (inclduing Runners World) and/or gotten from friends (including Brook's Hanson) to cater for my own schedule since it's gonna be a hectic next 4 months !

Starting off today with an LSD - mostly my Sundays in the next 18 weeks will be doing LSDs on Sunday since I have less pressure to wrap up the race and go home to send kids to tuition, like I do on Saturdays..

So, Jul 23 - I did a 16k LSD, route : Youth Park-Straits Quay-Tanjung Bungah Hotel-Gurney Drive-Youth Park..

Distance : 16.03km
Pace : 6:35mins/km (not exactly SLOW as I am still trying to control my pace)
Time : 1:45:24
Calories burned : 1303 calories

More on my training plan later..

No comments:

Post a Comment