Tuesday, March 6, 2012

D'nonce Penang Hiking Challenge - Apr 22

I have decided to skip the Energizer Night Race on Aprl 21. Sepang is way too far out unless I make a 24-hr trip to Tune Hotel LCCT but it'll still be a hassel. It's also too close to Kuala Kangsar LHKSAS the following week. This hiking challenge came up.. Why not since I have never done any hiking 'competition' before. I have just signed up for the 'fun hike'. Definitely will avoid the competition hike since that looks like a damn daunting hike into the wilderness ! :) and so, I plan to get my trail shoes as I never had a proper soe for hiking/trail run... Brooks Cascadia it will be --> my weekend shopping shoe, besides getting my red Pure Cadence !! So looking forward to the weekend !!!! :):)

Distance : 3.5km
Qualifying Time : 2 hours
Start & End : Youth Park.



http://www.dpihc.com/EventCtgry.aspx?evt=fun

No comments:

Post a Comment